The “advisory board” has got essentially 6 tasks:
- The approval and the questioning around the business strategies and strategic plans.
- The control of the financial reporting.
- The supervision of the daily operational management.
- The evaluation of the management group.
- To help the companies in the succession and growth processes.
- To be the guardian of the corporate governance.
The advisory board consists out of 4 permanent members and 1 invited member linked to the covered subject. 2 of the permanent members are external to the company and are named for a period of two years. The advisory board will meet every quarter.
- Marc Feyen
- Filip Hoornaert
- Céline Simonet
- Marc Simonet
- Master in science in chemistry and Industrial business administration.
- Senior associate at management center Europe.
- Managing director at Ashland inc (a company active in water technology), specialty ingredients, consumer markets.
- Has experiences in merger and acquisitions, business development, business strategy development.
- Has experience in restructuring companies in France, Russia and Belgium.
- CEO and shareholder of Aqtor Holding bvba (a company active in technical orthopedics).
- Vlerick senior management program, INSEAD paris.
- Has experience as general manager of Fagron Belgium and arseus bvba.
- Has experience in change management and growth management.
- Has experiences at Xerox, Ingram Micro.