BI-FLEX POB-MA (877PA & 877PAY)
NEW! Free choice of Visco (HPMC not longer obligatory)*
Single-piece hydrophobic monofocal IOL for implantation into the capsular bag, preloaded in a single-use injector
Fact sheet about newly updated POB-MA injector (AVAILABLE SOON!)
- Optimized nozzle geometry: ensuring more controlled implantation within a 2.2mm wound size.
- New silicone tip material: providing a more controlled IOL advancement and injection.
- Optimized funnels: better-aligned OVD loading funnels suitable for multiple types of cannulas (27G-23G) for a comfortable OVD injection.
- Redesigned OVD channels: reduces the required OVD amount (down to 0.2-0.25 ml) by ensuring that all of the OVD enters the inner chamber.
- Special IOL surface treatment: allows the usage of a wider selection of OVDs (low and medium viscosity).
- Standard Powers:
- 0.0 D → +9.0 D (1.0 D steps)
- +10.0 D → +30.0 D (0.5 D steps)
- Extreme Powers:
- -10.0 D → -1.0 D (1.0 D steps)
- +31.0 D → +35.0 D (1.0 D steps)
- Material: Hydrophobic acrylic with UV absorber and optional Natural Yellow filter
- RI: 1.47
- Abbe No: 58
- Optic Diameter: 6 mm
- Overall Diameter: 13 mm
- Optic Design:
- Aspheric - Aberration Neutral
- Biconcave (-10.0 D → -1.0 D)
- Biconvex (0.0 D → +35.0 D)
- Nominal A-constant: 118.9
- Haptic Design: Posterior vaulting fenestrated C-loop design with 0° angulation
- PCO Prevention: 360° Special Square Edge (patented)
- Estimated Incision Size: 2.2 mm
- Shelf Life: 2.5 years after sterilization
* only applicable with POB-MA P2 HANDLING PROTOCOL