Brilliant vision thanks to unique optics
Exclusive fusion of the well-known Comfort-EDOF-Optics and the hybrid-hydrophobic lens material of the ACUNEX monofocal IOL
The ACUNEX® intraocular lens is made from a new hybrid material with a high refractive index of 1.54 for flexible handling and a superbly high surface quality. They feature excellent optical properties and are really easy to handle. With the three product lines ACUNEX®, ACUNEX® Vario, and ACUNEX® Variomax you have the perfect choice of lenses to meet your patients’ different needs.
The ACUNEX® intraocular lens is made from a new hybrid material with a high refractive index of 1.54 for flexible handling and a superb high surface quality. With a water ratio of around 4%, this hydrophobic material stands out from many of the dry-stored hydrophobic IOLs.
- EDOF-IOL: Extended depth of focus for an optimised vision
- Excellent visual acuity results for the intermediate and distance ranges due to 1.5D addition hydrophobic IOLs
- Computer or varifocal lenses mostly no longer necessary Improved contrast and depth of focus for optimal vision in low light conditions
- NoGlis technology to avoid disturbing stray light
- Blue light filter with natural image and colour perception
- The first hydrophobic IOL certified by the USA's FDA as a glistening-free intraocular lens
Ask for your free demo lens!